Apologies, this one comes in English.

I knew there are a lot of people who can write, speak or understand English. No offense but I think there is some misunderstanding on how to dose Balling supplements: Of course they should be dosed separately- means none of the chemicals would be mixed to dose. If not, the supplements would enroll a reaction in “that” bottle and CaCO3 would be participated. (Anyone could be lost in grammar or translation when writing or reading… no worry, be happy…)

What we try to mention is “when” to dose? At the same time or perhaps with intervals? Or, if there is an interval in between, does that affect the ionic balance of the tank? Or what?

I tried to explain the reaction, so no need to write it down again. If we like to “make” a reaction happen, the solutions should be better dosed at the same time from different bottles (perhaps to the suction of the return pump).

If we like to –for example- raise a value like Calcium or Carbonates than you can dose each one of it whenever necessity.

By the way, this is not a bet...)) I never insist on a thought or persist on an idea. But I know that there is one truth and that is science.

Just a contribution to my thoughts, with the idea of our moderator, I like to give 2 examples for the dosing timing:

1-First one comes from Hans-Werner Balling dated 03.05.2007 and 10.05.2007

“Dear Ali,
Thank you for your e-mail.

We dose calcium chloride, sodium bicarbonate and PRO-SPECIAL MINERAL automatically by dosing pumps, but i used to dose the three solutions by hand earlier.

I just added the required quantities of the calcium chloride solution, the sodium bicarbonate solution and the same quantity of a solution of PSM (50 g in 2 litre RO water) to the aquaria.
When I dosed it manually I dosed all three solutions at the same time…Now, the dosage pump automatically doses the 3 solutions…”

2-The second one comes from J. Charles Delbeek and Julian Sprung: The Reef Aquarium, Science, Art, and Technology. Volume Three. 2005. Ricordea Publishing. Page 206:

“If you use a two-part calcium and alkalinity supplement, you can also create an unbalanced situation if they are not added at the same time and in the same proportions.”

Of course you may dose with intervals and would receive good results. Who knows? I believe every tank is a different story…

Cheers…